Python Coredump on FreeBSD

Harald Schneider h_schneider at marketmix.com
Mon May 12 09:02:57 EDT 2003

Thanks. Platform ist FreeBSD 4.6.2

Reading the coredump with gdb revealed that python died with signal 11. Any
idea?
The only weak point in my application is the usage of threads which handle
the communication via xmlrpclib.
It runs perfectly on Linux and Win32 but on this platform it crashes with a
coredump ...

Are there any special things about threads or xmlrpclib on FreeBSD, that
differ from other platforms ?

--Harald

news:7h3fznks68l.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk...