python IRC & Command line

Jay O'Connor joconnor at nets.com
Mon May 26 17:53:33 EDT 2003

In article <3ED2777A.14EFB0E9 at engcorp.com>, "Peter Hansen"
<peter at engcorp.com> wrote:

> Sorry Jay... I really should have included a smiley on my Wow comment. I
> was not being serious...  (In other words, I _have_ heard of inductive
> logic at least once in my life.  Maybe it was PHIL 140, Intro to Formal
> Logic, from first year university way back when... ;-)

Fair enough.  Given the rest of your posts, I realized most of the
discussion was over what was encompassed in various understandings of the
term "sysadmin tools" so there was no realy disagreement.  So I just
sorta rambled a bit about inductive logic for the heck of it. :)

--
Jay O'Connor
http://www.r4h-music.com

"God Himself plays the bass strings first,
when He tunes the soul"