Numeric with units

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 17:09:22 EDT 2003

John Hunter wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion!  It appears that there is a partial
> implementation already in PhysicalQuantity

[snip...]

Great, I see you're already on a good track.  Don't forget to post this stuff
either here or at scipy, I'm sure more than a few people would like it.  Arnd
Baecker is teaching computational physics using python right now, he'd probably
be interested.  This kind of thing would be really nice for an intro course
(where speed isn't the paramount requirement).

Cheers,

f.