Compiling Python Modules With Visual Studio .Net?

Andrew Wilkinson ajw126 at NOSPAMyork.ac.uk
Thu May 29 13:25:26 EDT 2003

Yes, the project files are automatically converted to the new format, and it
compiles fine. It's been quite a while since I've done it though, but I
can't imagine that things have changed that much.

HTH,
Andrew Wilkinson