a data type like c struct's?

Axel Bock news-and-lists at the-me.de
Fri May 9 05:48:15 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a bunch of data in a database, which was a c struct with many, many
integers. Now I read this data and get a string with a hassle of binary
data, which I want back in nice little variables, best struct-like
(tcp_stast.sent_1, tcp_stat.recvd_2, etc.)

Now could I make a class with an __init__(bunch-of-binary) and a lot of
struct.unpack()'s, but really I'm too lazy for this right now :)
So I thought I might ask some people who might know better ...

Well, any ideas? :-))

Greetings and thanks in advance,

		Axel.