Meetup in Northern New York State? Or Ottawa ONT?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu May 29 10:08:07 EDT 2003

"Ian Bicking" <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote in message
news:1054150815.679.39.camel at lothlorien...
> On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 14:22, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a Chicago Python users group?
>
> No, I'm pretty sure there isn't one.  There is Python Meetup
> (http://python.meetup.com/), but we need more people to sign up.

I went to this website, and it's suggesting Watertown NY for a meeting
location (about 1.5 hour drive south of here)

Does this mean someone from Watertown, or Syracuse (3 hour drive south) has
signed up?

How does this website pick suggested meeting locations?

And if you're the person in Watertown, or Syracuse or you live north of
Albany / Syracuse in NY please post in this thread. I thought I was the only
Python user in Northern NY.

(and no, Northern NY is not the catskils)