SSL connections with MySQLdb

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Fri May 16 11:14:43 EDT 2003

Yup, some time ago, but I've got too many different kind of machines to
protect to make this a desirable solution if I can get the encryption done
by MySQL directly.  The patch is only about 4 lines long and very
straightforward, so if it works like I expect, I'll just need to install a
new MySQLdb on each of my clients and I can easily flip encryption on and
off.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Greg

<snip>