Embedding python GUI in an OpenGL app

Leigh McRae tesshu at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 11:06:54 EDT 2003

I want to use Python as the scripting language in my C++ application.
There is a tonne of docs for that and I don't see any problems there.
What I am wondering is about using a python GUI instead of writing my
own.  The application uses OpenGL directly without any framework libs
such as SDL.  Would it be possible to for a Python GUI to live with my
app?  The plan would be to use SWIG to make functions available for
the GUI to use.  Not so sure how sharing the same OpenGL window and
context would work.
  Thank you in advance for any time spent.

Leigh