Twisted

Graeme Matthew gsmatthew at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 31 00:12:03 EDT 2003

Jeez youre in the spirit.

I think it s more about that you dont know how to use it properly and more
importantly remember you have a choice, you dont have to use it and youre
not fixed into using like proprietary software, if youre not happy with it
simply use something else, there are lots of options. I dont think u should
be slagging off any group that are users of python.

Maybe a break in Tahiti without a computer will do you some good.

Cheers

news:bb8pev$nqh$1 at news7.svr.pol.co.uk...