GUI in Windows

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Wed May 28 18:30:09 EDT 2003

morden wrote:

 > Suppose I need to do some GUI on Windows. My understanding is that
 > pythonTk is flaky on Windows. My top requirement is

I recently finished a 3000+ line Python/Tkinter program which
runs happily on many Unices as well as the usual Win32 variants.
It is not a particularly fancy GUI, and sounds that it might
be at about the level of complexity you describe.  I did not
note any Win32-specific problems with the Tkinter implementation.

See http://www.tundraware.com/Software/twander/  if you want to
look at the code - lots of comments therein along with 50 pages
or so of user docs.
Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com