'20' <= 100

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu May 1 21:15:46 EDT 2003

In article <vb3aqhra9om58d at news.supernews.com>, John Roth wrote:

> I'm sure you remember this dead horse being flogged numerous
> times in the past. The upshot is that sort needs a reliable method
> of ordering heterogenous objects.

But, it doesn't have one.  Comparing a complex number to
anything raises an exception.

Isn't there also something about comparing two strings of
different encodings also raising an exception?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. over in west
                                  at               Philadelphia a puppy is