persistant web state

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Tue May 20 13:06:23 EDT 2003

I thought of that, but it is not necessarily efficient to pickle/unpicke.
Additionaly this scheme assumes that the "data" can be frozen at a certain
point in time. This is certainly not true for database data and probably for
most other.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF