For Pythonistas interested in Astronomy/Astrology

Josh mlsj at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 12:45:58 EDT 2003

I have just finished wrapping the Swiss Ephemeris DLL for calculating the
postitions of Planetary bodies and major stars into a Python pyd file. This
enables you to call any Swiss Ephemeris function from the pyastro pyd. I
haven't yet published it on the web, but if you are interested, drop me an
email at jslmpy at earthlink.net and I can mail you the source files. When I
find a site where I can host it, I'll post an announcement here. The source
also comes with example Python scripts that make use of pyastro.pyd.

Josh