Frustration with Boa Constructor

Bob Gailer bgailer at
Sat Nov 22 00:37:37 CET 2003

This is the 3rd time I've downloaded, installed and tried Boa. Each time I
meet with one frustration or another. This time I'm trying to go thru the
Getting Started, and find numerous places that the tutorial does not agree
with the reality or I try something and it does not work.

Has anyone had success with Boa Constructor? If so how did you learn it?
The tutorial clearly is not the way I can learn it.

Bob Gailer
bgailer at
303 442 2625