rotor alternative?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Nov 20 11:30:00 EST 2003

"Dave Brueck" <dave at pythonapocrypha.com> writes:

> Hmmm... the more I think about it I guess the root cause of the
> problem is the archaic, goofy encryption export laws of the U.S..

Unfortunately the US is far from having a monopoly on silly export
laws about crypto.

Given the -- highly international -- way the last year or so of Python
development have gone and e.g. where www.python.org is located it's
unclear what *any* countries *export* laws have to do with it, but
unfortunately many countries have *import* laws too.  The world is a
sorry place.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  ARTHUR:  Ford, you're turning into a penguin, stop it.