Experienced programmer evaluating Python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Nov 3 00:45:16 EST 2003

"Michael L. Labbe" wrote:

> So, to answer your question, can I amicably not distribute my source code or
> Python's alongside the binary distribution? :)

Have you actually tried to read the license?  If so, and you haven't
got an answer to the above question, perhaps you would be so good as
to post the relevant sections and try to explain what it is you don't
understand about them.  That way at least someone could consider
improving the license (or maybe making some notes to go with it) for
a later time.

The last time I read the license, it was quite clear on the areas
touching on your question, so I'm surprised it wasn't equally clear
for you.

-Peter