My first Python program.. Calculating pi geometrically.

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 1 06:35:45 EST 2003

Ron Adam wrote:

> Doing it geometrically was strictly a learning exercise.  And I did
> learn quite a bit by doing it.

And you only scratched the surface of what Python offers you :-)
While it's nice to hear that you learned a lot by making this
arithmetic python program, it certainly is not the most
inspiring thing that Python is capable of...

I even think you learned more about calculating Pi than you
did about programming in Python ;-)

--Irmen