What do you think of this Python logo?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Nov 10 17:37:03 EST 2003

Irmen de Jong wrote:

> Mixed feelings. I'm not sure what the globe is doing there.
> Also as Edward noted it would be nice to have a little
> bit more detail in the large versions: eyes in the snake,
> or perhaps even a little tongue sticking out?

I like the stylized snake, but don't like the lettering -- the font is
too boring, and the first two letters in a darker blue than the rest is
at first glance distracting since it looks like a mistake.

A more distinctive typeface, perhaps threaded through the stylized,
looping snake, would look better, I think.

/  \ Love is when you wake up in the morning and have a big smile.
\__/  Anggun