Adding localization feature to a web-project

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Wed Nov 5 10:16:48 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm doing a web-project using Python and was wondering how I can add a
localization option to my web-pages? Does anybody have any hints or ideas?
I'm using simpleTal/es as a template-engine.

I need to let the user specify (or download a language pack ) and customize
central text elements in a web-portal according to his/her needs.

If anybody can share some thoughts or examples on how they did this or ideas
on a system which makes such localization packs easy to maintain, that would
help alot.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas