ANN: Snakelets 1.8 (simple-to-use web app server with dynamic pages)
Irmen de Jong
irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 24 20:14:46 CET 2003
I'm happy to say that Snakelets 1.8 is now available.
Snakelets is a simple Python web application server,
meant to learn how dynamic web sites are created.
It is just a bonus that it actually works too :-)
It's released under the open-source MIT Software license.
You can download from http://snakelets.sourceforge.net
(go to the SF project site, and then the file section).
Changes since 1.7:
- fixed HTTP and Cookie date formats
- fixed cookie paths
- fixed Internet Explorer cookie expiration
- various cleanups, to make Pychecker happy
- code restructuring (split things apart)
- server prints reason for 404 errors in the console
- fixed UTF-8 form test example
- minor other fixes
To start, just start the serv.py script,
or the monitor.py script if you want to start
it as a daemon (on Unix). Enjoy!
--Irmen de Jong
More information about the Python-list