Check of a Page About Python

Anastasios Hatzis ahatzis at ithcorp.com
Tue Nov 11 12:46:12 EST 2003

Hi

I have set up a page for a project on SourceForge. This project is about
a bundled tech platform, which contains Python (among other OSS tools),
so I also included a page with regard to Python. Indeed my English isn't
that good, thus the information given on this page really needs a check-up.

I would be very happy, if someone has the time and willingness to read
this page (English, orthographical, and textual). The URL is:

http://freegee.sourceforge.net/FG_EN/products/freegee/modules/python_html.html

There are also Python related information on some other web
pages/documents of the project, but they are just abstracts/copies of
this page.

Many thanks!

Anastasios