QUESTION ABOUT PYTHON

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Thu Nov 6 23:55:45 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:57:21 -0600, MAJED ASSAF wrote:
> Please I need help !!

There are several things you can do to improve your chance of getting
good help from this group.

  - Set your software to emit "plain text" only; don't post the same
    content again with needless HTML formatting.

  - Summarise the problem you're actually having and use that as the
    Subject line.  A post entitled "QUESTION ABOUT PYTHON" is no use;
    this is a Python group, we *know* it's going to be about Python.

  - Tell us what it is you're actually doing, and what result you're
    getting that differs from what you expect.

  - Read the guide on how to ask questions the smart way:

 \         "I still have my Christmas Tree. I looked at it today. Sure |
  `\            enough, I couldn't see any forests."  -- Steven Wright |