McMillan Installer: No module named wxPython.wx
h_schneider at marketmix.com
Thu Nov 27 13:34:37 CET 2003
I ran in some problems with Gordon's Installer, after upgrading to Python
After starting the executable it brings up a
ImportError: No module named wxPython.wx
Before upgrading, everything went well.
I can also run the .py file without any complaints in my system's current
- Adding the site-packages and the site-packages/wxPython folder to
- added'em to PATH
- and added both to the pathext. in the .spec file.
My platform is
- SUSE Linux 8.1
- wxWindows 2.4.2
- wxPython 188.8.131.52 without unicode support
- The latest Installer 5, freshly installed for Python 2.3.2
- Python 2.3.2, latest release from python.org.
Thank you very much for your help,
More information about the Python-list