domain featured in O'Reilly book, available now

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Nov 5 13:43:07 EST 2003

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:24:16 -0500, rumours say that Peter Hansen
<peter at engcorp.com> might have written:

[Alan comments that "toftoot.com", used as an example in "Learning
Python", is available]

>I understand the domain "xxoeitll.com" is not yet claimed, either.
>
>And as an added advantage, it has a higher likelihood of meaning
>something rude in Aztec, as well.  ;-)

Imagine my surprise some years ago when I found out that the quite
cryptic 'tzot' I traditionally used as a username (chris was oh so
already-taken in unix systems), was a quite common mayan word (a dialect
of Mayan, a small barracuda, 'arm', 'labyrinth', 'lost one' are its
meanings so far as per google...)

I don't know if it means python too, what with all those dragon and
snake gods, but I wouldn't be surprised :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix