New Guy

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Wed Nov 19 04:30:20 EST 2003

> Michael Geary:
> > Is that the *exact* program? Nothing is indented

Duncan Booth:
> I suggest you need to use a different newsreader
> program. The indentation is present in the code
> from the OP, so it must have been stripped out
> by Outlook Express.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been looking at other newsreaders (40tude
Dialog, Xnews) but haven't found one I've liked as much as OE. I used to use
Agent but switched to OE because Agent didn't handle multiple servers except
in a very clumsy way.

Problems like this may get me looking at other newsreaders again, though.

-Mike