ANN: ActivePython 2.3.2 & ActivePython 2.2.3

Trent Mick trentm at
Sat Nov 1 23:32:20 CET 2003

[Thomas Heller wrote]
> Which is a pity, since the upcoming py2exe (for python 2.3) requires
> win32all build 161 or later, if win32all is used.

What is the "word on the street" for win32all builds 160 and 161?
Currently the PyWin32 site says:

    These versions are fairly new, and as such should be considered
    experimental. After a few success reports, these will be be
    considered the latest stable releases. I was just being cautious. If people consider those builds stable
enough I wouldn't have a problem upgrading ActivePython's win32all.

Is there a whole lot that is new in builds 160/161?

Trent Mick
TrentM at