TKinter Destroy Question

Rob talon2lm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 23:06:18 EST 2003

Thanks for the help! I got it so that it will withdraw the current window as
i open a new one. That's exactly what i needed. I've got a pretty
complicated window maze system going now that works perfectly. You guys led
me right on track!

Next Problem....I'm trying to have the user input a number (money) in a
window and then use the number to process some information/file data. Is the
.get() the best way to do this? Again, Ive just started tinkering (or is it
Tkintering?...hehehe) with the GUI stuff so I hope my questions aren't too
simplistic. I've only started to research this since I'm still trying to get
all my menus looking right and located on the right windows for ease of use.
It seems that I might have to go buy a book since online TKinter info is not
real complete, at least for my level of understanding.

Thanks Again!
Rob