win32com with basic authentication

jeff j557302 at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Nov 15 07:42:26 EST 2003

does anyone can help me with following situation.
I use win32com.client to dispatch IE for a URL
browing.
However, the URL I am going require a HTTP basic
authentication login.
When IE starts to brow,the Login window pop up.
I was trying to enter the right password for it, but
IE wouldn't take it.  it just keep poping up login
window. How do I write auto login method to send
user/password with COM method to bypass pop window for
login.
Or you might also help me how to dispatch for Netscape
browser. How do I dispatch it with a opening brower?
I know how to do it for IE, but don't know how to get
Info for netscape.

thanks for help.

Jeff

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩