How to GetClassName in Python

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Fri Nov 28 04:54:49 EST 2003

bala wrote:
> Hi,
>     I want to know how to getclassname of application from python..In python There is no method like GetClassName...
> Is there any other Method ...I kindly give some example in python..
>         If anyone answer to the above problem....I will be very thankfull to you...

I think you are looking for the __class__ attribute. Each object has a
__class__ attribute referring to the class of the object: (3).__class__
refers to int, MyClass().__class__ refers to MyClass, and int.__class__
refers to type.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
25. If fire break out in a house, and some one who comes to put it out
cast his eye upon the property of the owner of the house, and take the