No limit! (was: pickle complexity limit?)

Mark Hahn mark at
Mon Nov 17 18:29:08 CET 2003

Was your reply directing me to an example of how to write something that
works around the recursion limits of pickle, or was it something that could
be used directly to do pickling without the limits?  I thought it was the

In either case I apologize for my curt reply to your well thought out
answer.  I didn't realize that I had pissed you off until I finally parsed
"thanks for no further replies -- chris" as "shut up" (which is kind of rude
by the way).  One reason I had trouble parsing that is you asked me a
non-rhetorical question in the same post, which is a bit of a contradiction.

news:vPVtb.6951$iS6.1812 at fed1read04...