using Python to run other programs

Jegenye 2001 Bt nospam at nowhere.hu
Tue Nov 18 16:58:47 EST 2003

Download Duplicity, there's a nice GnuPG module in it, which would also
demonstrate the technique how this can be done.

http://www.nongnu.org/duplicity

To send e-mail is pretty easy by using the standard library. Have a look at
the tutorial which comes with your Python installation.

Best,
Miklós

news:7T02VNBM37943.8988541667 at Gilgamesh-frog.org...