Food at Pycon

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Nov 1 18:35:34 EST 2003

I thought that the food provided at PyCon last year was awful.  Now
I find out it cost us approximately half the budget of PyCon, at
74$ a head.  I think that this is shameful.  But Aahz thinks the
convenience factor, for those people who are willing to eat the
food -- outweighs the cost factor.  It looks as if if is coming in
at 70$ a head this time.  I'd rather have the 70$.  But Aahz doesn't
want to open this discussion unless I can find 10 people who aren't
interested in the lunches.

Can those of you who already know that you aren't going to eat the
lunches if they are the same as last time, drop me a piece of mail?
I've been away on vacation, and my mail backlog is tremendous, so I
don't have time to read c.l.py at the present.

thanks very much,
Laura