Looking for code

newview news at heaviside.f9.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 17:31:57 EST 2003

Andy Koch wrote:
> Hello. I am new to Python and for the most part new to programming. The
> best way to learn to write is to read, so I have been looking for a
> website that has the code of programs written in Python. If anyone knows
> of a good place to find something like this, I would be very grateful if
> you could respond.
> Thanks!

Three to start with....

http://www.python.org/
          // naturally!

http://www.onlamp.com/python/
O'Reillys' open source community portal thing, with a good python
section. Leads to many more good sites, not just Python. (Apparently
LAMP is an acronym LinuxApacheMySQLPerl, but they had to let Python join
the party!)

http://www.uselesspython.com/   // you said you wanted to see code