python-dev Summary for 2003-10-16 through 2003-11-15

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 03:36:46 EST 2003

This is a long-overdue note of tremendous thanks to you (and any others
who went before you) for keeping this summary going. I'm a long-standing
Python user and, while I'm not likely to get directly involved in its
development, it's of both technical and general interest to see what's
going on and what's being said on the development lists. The level is
just right for me: informative without too much detail.

Please keep it up!

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk