Scripting on windows 2000

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Nov 7 18:20:10 EST 2003

Ryan Smith wrote:

> I am new to the list and python community as well. I was wondering if anyone
> knows of any good python books emphasizing Windows 2000?  I am a network
> engineer in an Active Directory environment and I have found serveral uses
> for python, and I need to find a book that emphasizes features of python 2.2
> and programming in this type of environment.  I apologize for the rather
> basic question, but I wasn't sure exactly were to ask.

Mark Hammond and Andy Robinson's book "Python Programming on Win32" is
what you need if you don't have it, although it's not specifically about
Python on Windows 2000 (there isn't any book that is yet).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565926218/qid=1068247176/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-3496965-5167352?v=glance&s=books

-Peter