Python for web ?

black quiteblack at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 22:16:50 EST 2003

Howdy everyone~

i heard Python could be used in web programming and aftering searching many docs just found something on Python and CGI. the fact is i know nothing about CGI and most of my projects(both of company and myself) are established with PHP and ASP. now the questions come:

1. Could Python be used in web programming ? (i guess yes ?)
2. If the answer of above is yes, then can we programms with Python in both server and client side or either ?
3. I used to programming with PHP and ASP, could Python take the place of them ?
4. If answer of 3 is ye
s, where can i get some reference and code examples about it ?(Ooops Python Reference are all about CGIs !)
thanx in advance~