Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Lothar Scholz llothar at web.de
Thu Nov 6 00:44:56 EST 2003

"John Dean" <john at rygannon.com> wrote in message news:<3fa69c25$0$12666$fa0fcedb at lovejoy.zen.co.uk>...

> > I'm sorry for any confusion this might have caused anyone, but we're
> > still here and will be here for a long time to come
>
> It is just a matter of time before TKC goes under and that time is very,
> very short

Do you know something about the "BlackAdder" copyright. If there are
the same problems as with "Rekall" i'm not very happy to spend 400
USD.

Maybe a statement from TKC is necessary, something like QT has given -
when the company stops the product for a long time they will put the
product under the GPL.