Frustration with Boa Constructor

Javier Ruere javier_ruere at HotPOP.com
Sun Nov 23 15:15:58 EST 2003

Kylotan wrote:
> Javier Ruere <javier_ruere at HotPOP.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.995.1069540260.702.python-list at python.org>...
>
>>  Boa now supports wxSizers.
>>
>>Javier
>
> The version I have is the same one that is available for download on
> the website and seems to have absolutely nothing on wxSizers. In fact
> I remember reading recently that there is preliminary support but it
> is only in CVS. Perhaps that is what you mean?

  Yes, that's what I meant. Sizer were added in version 0.2.5 IIRC and
only 0.2.3 seems to be available.
  I never used an application directly from CVS before Boa but, since
releases are so far apart and the quality of the code is so good, I
started using the checkout directly. I think it was a really good idea
in this particular case.

Javier