Listing computers of a WinNT-Domain

Dirk Hagemann usenet at
Thu Nov 6 15:13:16 CET 2003

Hi Michael!

I have "domain-admin"-rights (I can see the computers in the
server-manager GUI).
This domain is exactly like the other domains, BUT it is much BIGGER
than the others.
As far as I found out meanwhile it seems as if my script is fully ok,
but because of the size of this domain, I don't get all elements. I
found out that my list of elements has exactly 4000 entries;
coincidence??? It looks like this object simply gets just the first
4000 elements.

Now I seem to have 2 possibilities:
1.: find out how to get the other elements on this way
2.: find another appropriate way to list all computer-accounts of this

At the moment I try to find some Microsoft-Tools which I can run from