what do you use python for?

Jason Tesser JTesser at nbbc.edu
Fri Nov 21 07:48:59 EST 2003

I work for a Bible College of about 1000 people and we are going to be developing a complete software
package for the college. We are looking at using Python with PostgreSQL in the backend.  We want to
have applications that are cross-platform and in the future could easily be ported to other OSs like Linux as
our desktops are all M$.

Ok my question is are any of you doing this kind of stuff in Python and what do
you think about our project?  Our project will include everything from registration stuff to busness office to
POS system.

Thank you in advance for any feedback :-)

Jason Tesser
Web/Multimedia Programmer
Northland Ministries Inc.
(715)324-6900 x3050