Compiling 64 bit python - using wrong stdlibc++

John Ky johnk at aurema.commercial
Tue Nov 25 22:51:43 EST 2003

I just released that it isn't the linking process that's throwing the
error message.  It's that near the end of the build process, the
build tries to run python and it can't because my
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH is pointing to the 32-bit libraries.

The solution can't be to change this environment variable right?

How do you run 32-bit and 64-bit python side by side?

news:1069813707.78669 at cousin.sw.oz.au...