Why text-only? (was Re: Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool: Conclusion)

Kent Tenney kent at NOSPAMspringfed.com
Sun Nov 9 18:13:31 EST 2003

I would welcome text mode Leo because I'm
interested recycling unwanted computers.

It was great to read; (http://lwn.net/Articles/53019/)
"""
William Lee Irwin recently tried the 2.6.0-test kernel on a system limited to 16MB of memory.
Andrew Morton says, "we should try to not suck in this situation." William's results indicate that
some work is still required for 2.6 to perform adequately on low-end hardware.
"""

Text mode Leo would not suck in this situation

Thanks,
Kent