"Autocoding Reloaded" (was Re: Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Mon Nov 10 18:32:03 EST 2003

Peter Hansen wrote:

> 3seas wrote:
>>
>> Peter Hansen wrote:
> [Tim snipped everything I wrote and responded to none of it.]
>
>> Actually the most up to date code is not teh archive but what you get by
>> doing a wget on threeseas.net/vic/ excluding the .zip files.
>> But then that might be what you did.
>
> No, but thanks for the pointer.  I don't feel there's any point in my
> investigating further at this time, however, as you've said nothing to
> address my points -- which increases my confidence in the accuracy of my
> analysis.

analysis???

I'm supprised you even responed given your statement of no longer being
interested, in another branching post line off the top of the thread, prior
to this one

Somewhere there is a message about argueing on usenet being like competing
in the special olympics. Even if you win, your are still retarded (though I
recognize the error of it, handicap would be more correct.)

I don't have to dodge bullets.... everyone watching the thread can see for
themselves... who all participated in a spam attack.

--
3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers