how do I stop the screen scrolling ?

Ergo lord_ergo at
Tue Nov 4 05:48:38 CET 2003

depending on what you are doing you could do something like os.system("dir
/w/p") that would let the dos pauses take over, and generally be the easiest
way. The other way would be to capture the input into a text file and then
parse it as you view it, which would be a much more complicated way to do
it, but it would work.

news:bo6prd$kfp$1 at