prePEP: Decimal data type

Ron Adam radam2 at
Wed Nov 5 00:54:47 CET 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:50:43 -0500, "Tim Peters" < at>

>Then they shouldn't use such a tiny precision; that's essentially IEEE
>single precision.  Default to a precision of, say, 100, and you can count
>the number of electrons in the universe exactly.  Since each penny contains
>at least one electron ... <wink>.

Since the Federal Reserve is moving to an all electronic system, it is
now possible for the amount of currency to exceed any and all
resources to represent money in a physical form.

And so we can finally prove that we live in an inflated universe.

_Ron     ;-)