recommendations for python web programming tools

S Kemplay skemplay at dingley.net
Tue Nov 18 23:41:54 EST 2003

Hi Mathew,

I would suggest you look at cherrypy - cherrypy.org.

Very (very) easy to get up and running with. It includes a powerful but simple
to use templating language to allow the seperation of code and presentation.
And comes complete with very clear and complete documentation. Also connects
to many databases including MySQL.

Cheers
Sean