suggestion for Python

John Roth newsgroups at jhrothjr.com
Sat Nov 1 22:25:19 EST 2003

It's an interesting thought, certainly. I like the conciseness
involved. APL certainly looked like an interesting language,
although I never took the opportunity to really play with it.

Have you looked at the NumPy extension? It does a
great deal in the area of mathematical functionality.

John Roth

news:mailman.328.1067740216.702.python-list at python.org...