Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Mon Nov 10 16:17:11 EST 2003

Peter Hansen wrote:

> 3seas wrote:
>>
>> Its in python code
>>
>> http://threeseas.net/vic/vic/
>
> And this relates to your original post... how?

are you trying to rationalize, justify the act of spamming Scott or anyone
else did?

Reading the responses makes it clear some people posting to the thread know
the project is being done in python.

there is this concept called reading and another of following links.

perhaps I shoudl have been more direct, but its not like I'm not known in
the news group. But still non of it is an excuse to commit acts of spam
against me.

--
3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers