can't run py app after compile to exe by py2exe , gettext

ulysses ulysses_dm at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Nov 15 01:01:44 EST 2003

Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote in message news:<ekwcv95p.fsf at python.net>...

Thank you very much.

I was killed this question. completely remove python22 and
python23,wxpython,py2exe.  then reinstall python22,wxpython,py2exe
0.4.1.

Rewrite my source code to a new py file. it's work.
I still don't know where is bug.  But I solve it.
maybe my code very confusion. Python don't like awful code. :)

anyway ,thanks Heller.