Get more from Google (was: programming languages (etc) "web popularity" fun)

Cameron Laird claird at
Sun Nov 9 15:40:05 CET 2003

In article <mailman.291.1067621206.702.python-list at>,
Skip Montanaro  <skip at> wrote:
>    Cameron> Alex Martelli  <aleax at> wrote:
>    >> "Google Hacks" ... GET IT!
>    Cameron> Also <URL:>.
>The difference being?  Since they are approximately the same length, "Google
>Pocket Guide" is probably not a "Cliff Notes" version of "Google Hacks".

*Google Pocket Guide* is for civilians, *Google Hacks* for programmers.
comp.lang.python readers might well want both; for our purposes, there's
little redundancy between the two.

Cameron Laird <claird at>